The Throughcare Jigsaw Group is a collaboration of organisations providing broad based services for the benefit of offenders, ex-offenders and their families.
The collaboration (via a Memorandum of Understanding) takes the form of a federation, or network of independent subscriber organisations, which have expressed a desire to …
• Share information about services available for offenders, ex-offenders and their families,
• Create better avenues of mutual referral and co-operation so as to enhance the overall effectiveness of each other’s services;
• Provide an opportunity to collaborate in research, learning and development in pursuit of best practice service;
• Advocate for increased funding for throughcare services;
• Make progressive pathways for effective and durable contributions that enable clients to successfully grow into their communities.