Contact: Rev. David Pettett – (02) 9895 8071 dpettett@Anglicare.org.au
Anglicare offers a quality counselling service responding to the needs of people in today’s world, built on a long caring history.
ANGLICARE Counselling staff are accredited and qualified in the clinical skills of professional counselling. All our counselling staff are bound to the code of ethics of their professional associations. They receive regular clinical supervision, participate in ongoing professional development, and are people with Christian conviction.
ANGLICARE Counselling offers:
- Marriage and family counselling
- Personal counselling for individual adults
- Counselling for children and adolescents
- Resettlement and trauma counselling for refugees
- Counselling and support for carers
What concerns are discussed?
- Relationship enhancement, conflict, sexual issues etc.
- Communication difficulties in relationships
- Post-separation and divorce issues
- Family crisis or change, e.g. remarriage, resettlement, workplace change, illness and death.
- Children and young people facing family disruption
- Grief and loss
- Emotional difficulties, depression, anxiety.
Click here for the contact information for each centre
ANGLICARE is committed to help struggling families and individuals stay on their feet until their situation improves.
Food and financial provision is possible in most regional community care centres.